I know you can do it, finger cross, good luck!
Archive for Personal
I really really am happy to hear such a good news, I can’t express my happiness for you two, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congratulations cousin, welcome Connor to the family!!!
Really really happy for you!!!
Thanks mates CP for catching up, is so great to catch up with you, really happy to see you doing better and better!
I am so very very happy for you two.
All the best for you two, wish I were there!
Currently I felt upset about many customer services from different aspect of life, I felt that they are so below standard.
I was ordereding a Raspiberry Pi camera modules from element14, and the experience was bad, I promise myself NOT to order from them anymore.
I tried to use my previous account to login to their site with no luck (which I am so sure the login and password is correct), tried to reset password, no luck, trying to contact them by every means but result in being kick towards different department like a ball; live chat, emails, made a phone call to their CS line, the female (I do not want to use the word lady) offer no help, and not only no help is given, the tone and wording she uses was rather negative and uncomfortable to hear, I created another account try to order, and wasted 2 working day to receive a email from them saying I have to provide them a business register to make an order, a few email thru and they gave me no explanation nor help on the order.
I was upset about their service, told them to cancel my order and remove my account, and they replied something like email their another department if they can do so…
What I did was emailing them back the privacy ordinance of Hong Kong to make them remove my account.
Wasted me 2 working days on an order, another 3 to remove my personal info just because they refuse to help.
Not that related by I think that goes to the same story, I went to family dinner with family tonight, we ordered a dish which was suppose to serve with red vinegar, we asked the staff nicely can we please have that, her response was so bad and negative, which she claims she don’t know what was that, and no one told her that blah blah blah and so on, we ask another “seems higher rank” staff to help, and she order that female to bring it in, on the way of serve she keeps on nagging all the way say she don’t know things about it….
It happens quite a few times recently in my daily life.
My personal view are:
1. Customer support are bad now in Hong Kong.
2. When dealing with a customer, do not say you don’t know something, you were suppose to know; if you don’t, ask someone who does! no one cares what are your internal policy or company structure, we paid for the service, not doing your job.
3. It is hard to attract customer to your retail, it is such a great lost if a customer is buying your goods/service and the front-end blow it off, it is even worst than not having a customer came in.
4. Good CS needs training, staff do not come into the position and ready to rock and roll, and bad CS hurt your business, fired them as you should.
5. As a front-end staff, please try your nagging BEHIND customers, it won’t help what have been done, and it won’t help what you need to do, and it gets worst.
Hum..Nope I haven’t abandon my blog,.it was just live and work, they were going well…
Too much to do, too less time….:)
All the best…. congratulations!!!!!
Friend ***** was injured in an accident, I have heard that was serious but she seems to be getting well..
I am very upset about that, wish you get well soon and I will come visit you as soon as I (you) can…